As this year winds down, I've been thinking a lot about some of the really cool things that came out in 2010. As I'm a bit of a gadget gal, my list may be a little "tech"top-heavy. Still, these are the ten things from 2010 that really caught my attention!
7. McDonald's Fruit Smoothies. They are just yummy! Can't beat getting a fruit smoothie at the drive-through window either!!!
8. iPhone 4. Definitely a cool upgrade to the iphone 3Gs. Live Video Chat -- WOW!
9. Cricut Cake Machine. If you love to decorate cakes then you will probably love this machine which lets you cut hundreds of die cut images onto fondant! This may be on next holiday's wish list!
10. The Book ROOM by Emma Donoghue. This novel was really gripping! It is narrated by a 5-year-old boy and tells his story of life in an 11'x11' room.
For other favorite products, I consulted my BFF Jen for her two cents. While we are both foodies and enjoy good books, my tech heavy list is quite different from her favorite products which are mainly beauty products. Since she can't figure out how to comment on my blog from her iphone just yet, I decided to add her picks to this post :)
Here's are Jen's picks for 2010 (not sure they all came out in 2010 but this is the year she discovered it anyway!):
2. Lancome Genifique youth activating serum
3. Pretzel m&ms (hmmm . . . heard this one before!)
4. Godiva red velvet cake truffle
5. Coach legacy perfume
6. Books: Room and Hunger Games (Jen recommended BOTH to me)
7. Lush bath bombs, emotibombs, and shower gels
8. Laura Mercer lip stain and gloss kit
9. Dermasilk 5 minute facelift
10. Nexus therapy and Humectress
So, what were YOUR favorite products this year????