Several of my friends told me how much they loved my "Moms Gone Wild" layout and asked if I scrapped about myself a lot. The truth is that this was the first layout I 've done that didn't include my husband or kids in years. They reminded me that my scrapbooking needs to tell the story of everyone I love -- including myself!
These talks inspired my latest layout. A simple Top Ten list of my current (2008) favorites! (Of course as soon as I finished the list I remember other stuff I probably should have included in my top 10 -- oh well, maybe next year!) My family loved the layout so much I've decided to make Top Ten layouts for all of us!
What are your current favorites??? Here's my list:
MY FAVORITE ACTIVITIES:
10. Taking a Nap - 9. Shopping - 8. Listening to Music - 7. Reading - 6. Chatting with my friends - 5. Surfing the Internet - 4. Crafting - 3. Taking Photos - 2. Scrapbooking - 1. Spending time with my family
MY FAVORITE CLOTHES:
10. Slinky Designs - 9. Eddie Bauer - 8. J. Jill - 7. Christopher & Banks - 6. Land's End - 5. Ann Taylor - 4. Susan Graver Designs - 3. White House Black Market - 2. The Gap - 1. Not Your Daughters Jeans
MY FAVORITE GAMES:
10. Mah Jong - 9. Chess - 8. Rock Band - 7. Rummy - 6. Wii Sports - 5. Scrabble - 4. Brain Age - 3. Life - 2. Scene It - 1. Backgammon
MY FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
10. What Not To Wear - 9. That's Clever - 8. Dancing with the Stars - 7. Survivor - 6. E.R. - 5. American Idol - 4. C.S.I. - 3. Battlestar Gallactica - 2. Grey's Anatomy - 1. Lost
MY FAVORITE MUSIC:
10. Green Day - 9. Elton John - 8. Black Eyed Peas - 7. My Chemical Romance - 6. Madonna - 5. Daughtry - 4. U2 - 3. Nickelback - 2. R.E.M. - 1. Billy Joel
MY FAVORITE FOOD:
10. Beef Jerky - 9. Filet Mignon Steak - 8. Broiled Lobster - 7. Steamed Dumplings - 6. Deep Dish Pizza - 5. Warm biscuits with butter - 4. Oysters on the half shell - 3. Bagels with lox and cream cheese - 2. Sushi - 1. Anything chocolate